LiVe LaUgH LoVe 💕
You know this is a first attempt at little ole me writing a blog. Stay with with me peeps as I'm hoping to be learning lots from all of you guys and as to whats out there in the ether of consciousness and also delving a little bit deeper into a familiar entity known to us as ourselves, our inner being, acting with feeling, what feels right and what doesn't. Also just good old general nonsense about everything and nothing.
I love simplicity in all its entirety. Less is more (in most cases)!except a good wine and cheeseboard, match made in heaven even if I do say so myself with the odd grape thrown in as if there was not enough in the vino!
I'll be writing about my thoughts of the day, good the bad and the ugly (I know it was a good old western ) as I was brought up on them with my dad. Happy days and they were usually a Sunday.
Big issues, small issues, how to get better using punctuation hee hee, my loves, my hates, niggly things, funny things, not many sad things as there is enough of those in life. My beautiful family, all names are aliases though, Good food, good reads, things that make us tick and yes, the list is exhaustive so I will retire now, recline in my chair and thinks quite literally about how to get better at writing a blog, as I hope to gain followers. I hope to have discussions, I hope to meet many interesting folk.
So long farewell, until next time. xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment